Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Healthiest dying man in America scuba diving

I just want to see how Prof. Randy Pausch is doing and then I saw these two pictures of him having fun scuba diving on Dec 1st and calling himself in the running for “healthiest dying man in America“. (note: I have previously blogged about his “Last Lecture” and “Time Management” videos and you can check them out.)

With the usual Randy’s sense of humour, he wrote,

When I asked my oncologist if I could go scuba diving, he thought for a while and said, “Medically, I can’t think of any reason you can’t …. but I have to admit, it’s not a question that comes up very often for metastatic pancreatic cancer patients!

Now, if you are not living life to the fullest, then what the #$%@& are you wasting your life for? Do you think you will live life twice? Or are you thinking you can do it again?

No comments: